The five-member Henrico School Board consists of one elected representative from each of Henrico County’s five magisterial districts.
Click here for BoardDocs, a web-based tool for publishing School Board meeting agendas, support documents, audio and policies.
Regular monthly Board meetings begin at 6:30 p.m., and are held in the New Bridge Auditorium, 5915 Nine Mile Road, unless publicized otherwise. Work sessions generally begin at 2 p.m., but the time may fluctuate according to the agenda for that date. Upcoming meeting dates, as well as video archives of past meetings, are available by scrolling past the Board member photographs.
Agendas for work sessions and monthly meetings (including start times) are posted to the HCPS BoardDocs web page on the Friday afternoon before the meeting date.
- April 23, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
- May 14, 2020: Work Session
- May 28, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
- June 18, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
- July 2020: NO MEETING
- Aug. 13, 2020: Work Session
- Aug. 27, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
- Sept. 10, 2020: Work Session
- Sept. 24, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
- Oct. 8, 2020: Work Session
- Oct. 22, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
- Nov. 12, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
- Dec. 10, 2020: Work Session and Monthly Meeting
School Board Videos 2019-20
Work sessions and monthly meetings are streamed live and can be viewed on any computer or mobile device. Look for the livestream link on the homepage 15 minutes before the meeting start time. Videos are archived and are available upon request by emailing Debbie N. Ward, clerk to the School Board.
March 26, 2020: Work Session
Jan. 16, 2020: Work Session
Oct. 10, 2019: Work Session
Sept. 12, 2019: Work Session
Sept. 4, 2019: Special Meeting
Aug. 8, 2019: Work Session
News media requests for School Board members are received by the Division of Communications and Community Engagement. Please call 804-652-3724 or send an email to Andy Jenks, chief of communications and community engagement.
Debbie N. Ward, Clerk to School Board
3820 Nine Mile Road
Henrico, Va. 23223