HCPS Summer Academy is now accepting applications for staff positions for summer 2022 sessions. This unique program gives elementary, middle and high school students important opportunities for enrichment, credit-recovery and remediation.
Summer Academy 2022 will be held at 26 HCPS sites: 11 elementary schools, seven middle schools and eight high schools, along with online summer instruction for Henrico Virtual Academy students.
2022 Summer Academy dates:
- Elementary school sites: July 11-Aug. 4
- Middle school sites: June 27-Aug. 4
- High school sites: June 27-Aug. 4
Available Summer Academy positions and hourly rates:
- Teachers: $40.86
- Instructional assistants: $16
- Security officers: $13.90
- Clerical staff members: $16
- Registered nurses (RN): $40.86
- Licensed practical nurses (LPN): $37.20
- Clinic aides: $16
See a list of 2022 Summer Academy positions and apply. Having trouble accessing the link? You may need to create a Gmail account.
For questions about Summer Academy 2022, please call the HCPS Human Resources Department at 804-652-3664.