Henrico County Public Schools is now accepting applications for Summer Academy staff positions for the program’s 2023 sessions. Summer Academy gives current HCPS students in elementary, middle and high school an opportunity for enrichment, credit-recovery and remediation.
Summer Academy 2023 will be held at 26 Henrico County Public Schools sites this summer: 11 elementary schools, seven middle schools and eight high schools, along with online summer instruction for Henrico Virtual Academy students.
Having trouble accessing the link?
You may need to create a gmail account. Click here for directions on creating a gmail account.
Summer Academy 2023 dates are:
- Elementary school sites: June 26-July 20
- Middle school sites: June 21-July 27
- High school sites: June 21-July 27
To see a list of positions and to apply, please click here.
Available Summer Academy positions and hourly rates:
- Summer Academy teachers: $43.18
- Summer Academy instructional assistants: $17.72
- Summer security officers: $16.91
- Summer clerical staff: $16.91
- Summer RN: $43.18
- Summer LPN: $38.41
- Summer clinic aides: $16.91
For questions, please call the HCPS Human Resources Department at 804-652-3664.