ORDERS FOR TRANSCRIPTS
In accordance with HCPS policy and the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student (or the parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age). If the student is age 18 or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian or other responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Student records are available through one of two programs, depending on the date of withdrawal or completion. Select the program that corresponds with your anticipated or completed graduation year.
All requests for student records or information must be submitted and paid for online. Fax requests are no longer accepted.
Some important information about student records:
- For student records of those graduating in 2016 and earlier, use Scribbles.
- For student records of those graduating in 2017 and after, use Parchment.
- For employer, & third party verification, use Scribbles.
- Charges will apply when ordering student records for alumni.
- Current June graduates are able to order transcripts from their last school of attendance for free until July 31 after their June graduation. After that, students will be charged as alumni.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student record orders.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed during normal business days (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.). During the summer, normal business days are Monday through Thursday.
Need to order transcripts? Select from the options below: