Skip to content


Parchment logoHenrico County Public Schools offers a secure site to order official student records that can be sent to many colleges and universities. In addition, third-party vendors such as employment agencies and military branches may request records.

Per division policy and the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

  • All June graduates may order electronic records at no charge until July 31 of their graduation year.
  • On Aug. 1 of each school year, June graduates are considered alumni by the Parchment platform. An alumni record is defined as the record of a graduate or a student who has withdrawn from school. All alumni requests are processed by the HCPS Office of Records Management.
  • If you do not have a Parchment account, you will be required to create one before a records request can be made.
  • You can check the status of any request by logging into your Parchment account.
  • Request for records must be completed online and will be processed during HCPS’ normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). During the summer, normal business days are Monday through Thursday.

Need to order student records?

Attention Alumni students

If you need any of the following records (regardless of graduation year), you must visit HCPS’ Scribbles webpage:

  • Verification of birth date
  • SAT or ACT scores
  • Immunization records