Please be advised
Our office will be closed effective Monday, March 16th at 4:30 p.m. in response to the spread of the coronavirus. We may reopen on Monday, March 30th at 8:00 a.m. No transcript requests will be processed during this time.
Henrico County Public Schools is now offering a secure site for students to order credentials that can be sent to many colleges and universities. In addition, third party vendors such as employment agencies and military branches may request credentials.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All June graduates can order electronic credentials at no charge until July 31st of their graduation year.
- As of August 1st, of each school year, all June graduates will be considered Alumni in Parchment. An ‘Alumni’ record is defined as the record of a graduate or withdrawn student. Please note all alumni requests will be processed by the Office of Records Management.
- If you do not currently have a Parchment account, you will be required to create one before a credential request can be made.
- You can check the status of any request by logging into your Parchment account.
- Request for credentials must be completed online and will be processed during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30 PM). During the summer, normal business days are Monday through Thursday.