- This event has passed.
School Board Work Session
October 13 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The meeting will take place in the auditorium of the New Bridge Learning Center, 5915 Nine Mile Road, Henrico, Virginia. Closed sessions will be held during the work session as deemed necessary. School Board meetings are open to the public and interested citizens are invited to attend.
Please note there will be no in-person general public forum at this meeting. However, citizens are invited to submit written comments in advance using an online form, which must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 12, by going to the School Board webpage at https://henricoschools.us/school-board/and clicking “Submit comments on any matter.” Written comments using the online form and submitted with in the deadline are an official part of the public record for the meeting and will be distributed to the Board members before the meeting and posted for public view in “BoardDocs,” where all meeting materials are archived.
- A livestream of the School Board work session will be available on the main HCPS website, henricoschools.us.
- To view “BoardDocs,” where meeting agendas can be found, please click here: http://www.boarddocs.com/vsba/henrico/Board.nsf/Public.
- Citizens can also communicate anytime with the Board via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone wishing to attend who needs visual, audio or physical assistance should contact Eileen Cox, chief of communications, at 804-652-3726.
- October 13
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- New Bridge Learning Center, 5915 Nine Mile Rd, Richmond, VA 23223, USA
- 2501 Nine Mile Rd United States