Henrico County Health Plan
- Anthem COVID-19 OTC HSA
- Anthem website
- Special Offers and Discounts at Anthem
- Anthem HealthKeepers Enrollment Guide
(POS and Healthkeepers HDHP Health Savings Account plans)
- Anthem KeyCare Enrollment Guide (out-of-area PPO plan)
- Qualifying Events
- Find a Doctor Flyer
- Find a Doctor Video
- LiveHealth Online
- MyLive Health Video
- Dispatch Health
HealthKeepers HDHP Health Savings Account Information
- HealthKeepers HDHP with Health Savings Account – Plan Summary
- HealthKeepers HDHP with Health Savings Account – Fee and Rate Schedule
- HealthKeepers HDHP with Health Savings Account – Q & A
- Note: You may make Health Savings Account contribution changes at any time during the year by logging into Employee Direct Access. Changes become effective with the next pay period. See monthly and biweekly pay calendars.
- Benefit Plan Comparison
- Benefit Plan Summary – KeyCare PPO
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (required by health care reform to help you compare plan benefits):
Pharmacy Benefits High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account
Pharmacy Benefits POS and PPO
- Prescription Drug List – Express Scripts
- 2021 National Preferred Formulary with Exclusions
- 2021 National Preferred Formulary Exclusions List Changes July 1, 2021
- 2022 National Preferred Formulary Updates
- Prescription Drug Deductible FAQ
- Prescription Drug Cost Finder
- Express Scripts FAQ
Health Care Forms
- Anthem Enrollment/Change Form
- Status Change Form
- Prescription Mail Order Form
- Transition of Care Form
Health Plan Documents
- County of Henrico Health Plan Document
- Compliance Notices
- Amendment One to the County of Henrico Health Plan – Effective Jan. 1, 2016
- Amendment Two to the County of Henrico Health Plan – Effective Jan. 1, 2017
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Transparency in Coverage
Anthem Wellness Programs:
- Healthy Lifestyles Tutorial
- Healthy Lifestyles Online Video
- Healthy Lifestyles Rewards Highlights
- Healthy Lifestyles Member Experience
- Wellness Newsletter
Nurseline and MyHealth Advantage
Condition Care (Disease Management)
Future Moms (Maternity Management)
Health Care FAQ
- What qualifying events allow me to make changes to my present coverage?
- Marriage or divorce of the employee.
- Birth or adoption of a child by the employee.
- Obtaining custody of a child (court documents must be provided).
- Death of employee’s spouse or dependent.
- Change in the employment status of the employee, spouse or dependent.
- Unpaid leave of absence of the employee, spouse or dependent.
- Significant change in the spouse’s or dependent’s employer-provided health care coverage.
- Dependent child no longer eligible for coverage.
Changes to your health coverage must be consistent with your qualifying event.
- When can I make changes to my health coverage if I have a qualifying event?
- You may make a change to your coverage within sixty (60) days after the date of an approved qualifying event. The effective date of the change in coverage is determined by the qualifying event and the date the request is received in the HCPS Benefits Office. If you have questions, please click Qualifying Events or contact the HCPS Benefits Office at 804-652-3624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When can I expect to receive my I.D. card?
- If you are a new employee, you should receive an I.D. card within 10 days. If you have made a change to your coverage, please allow seven to 10 days.
- Who should I call if I have a problem with a claim?
- For all plans, call Anthem Member Services at 800-421-1527. You may also review your claims by visiting the Anthem website.
For general information about benefits offered to eligible employees of Henrico County Public Schools, click on the link for the specific benefit. For additional information or questions, please call the Health Benefits Office at 804-652-3624 or email us at email@example.com.