Flexible Spending Accounts allow you to contribute pretax dollars that you expect to spend on qualified expenses into the account and therefore lower your taxable income. There are two types of FSAs offered:
- Health Care (for out-of-pocket health care expenses).
- Day Care (for costs of adult or child care that enable you — and your spouse — to work).
When considering the Health Care account, estimate costs for copayments of prescription drugs and doctor visits for yourself and your family members. You don’t have to participate in Henrico County health care or dental coverage to participate in a FSA and your family members do not have to be covered by Henrico County’s plans for you to be reimbursed for their eligible expenses. Click here for Health Care FSA FAQs.
When considering the Day Care account, review costs for child care services for dependent children under the age of 13. This account may also be used if you have expenses for adult-care services. Eligible child or adult-care expenses are those that you incur when you are working and that enable you (and your spouse) to work. Click here for Day Care FSA FAQs.
Henrico County Flexible Spending Accounts are administered by TASC (Total Administration Services Corporation).
Enrolled participants may register online with TASC at www.tasconline.com.
Annual maximum of:
- $2,750 for Health Care FSA.
- $5,000 for Day Care FSA.
- Participant Benefits
- Eligible Expenses
- Beneshop provides low cost options on thousands of eligible Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) products. Visit Beneshop at https://beneshop.benfinityonline.com/.
- Mobile App Guide
- MyCash Account
- Dependent Care Qualifications
Total Administration Services Corporation: 1-800-422-4661 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday).Website: www.tasconline.comEmail: Log in to your online account and click on Contact Us.