Overview of the Goal:
To prepare students to be ready for life and have the knowledge, skills, experiences, and attributes to be successful in a rapidly changing world, Henrico County Public Schools will redesign its curricular, instructional and assessment support around a research-based, common-learning model to go beyond Standards of Learning requirements. The model will provide all learners with personalized pathways through four Deeper Learning pillars, where learning is: anytime and anywhere; authentic and connected; student-owned; and community-supported.
Henrico County Public Schools will achieve academic excellence by transforming teaching and learning to provide engaging learner-centered experiences for all students.
Key Performance Metrics
- On-Time Graduation Rate (Equity Index)
- Dropout Rate (Equity Index)
- Career and Technical Education Credentialing/ Certifications (Equity Index)
- Language Arts/Math Metrics as outlined in the Literacy and Numeracy Plans
- School State Accreditation
- Student Attendance/Chronic Absenteeism (Equity Index)
- Advanced Course Enrollment (Equity Index)
- Gifted Identification (Equity Index)
Click arrows beside each objective to expand the timeline