Welcome back to The Binder
The school year is underway, and The Binder will help keep you in the know. What is The Binder? It’s a place for busy families like yours to get a quick read on what’s happening in Henrico County Public Schools. Look for The Binder in your inbox about every two weeks during the school year. Have a question or suggestion about Binder content? Contact the HCPS Department of Communications and Public Relations at 804-652-3726.
From Varina to Short Pump, “Amy’s Passport” is new superintendent’s Henrico travelogue
From one end of Henrico County to the other, Dr. Amy Cashwell is getting to know the people and places that make up her new school division. Check out the new superintendent's travels at “Amy’s Passport,” a name we chose because Henrico County is so diverse and interesting that you don’t have to go far to see the world.
- As the next leg of her tour, Dr. Cashwell will host a series of town hall meetings, which will include a short presentation and a time to ask questions and share your ideas. All meetings are from 6:30-8 p.m.:
- Sept. 19: Short Pump Middle School (4701 Pouncey Tract Road)
- Oct. 1: L. Douglas Wilder Middle School (6900 Wilkinson Road)
- Oct. 2: John Rolfe Middle School (6901 Messer Road)
- Oct. 4: Quioccasin Middle School (9400 Quioccasin Road)
- Oct. 9: Hungary Creek Middle School (4909 Francistown Road)