Pre-65 Retirees – Overview
Non-Medicare eligible retirees will continue to be covered through our Anthem health care plans. The annual retiree open enrollment period for 2017 is November 1—23, 2016 for pre-65 retirees. During this time, pre-65 retirees that are currently enrolled in health care or dental coverage may change plan options and add or drop dependents. Enrollment information, rates, plan details, and Open Enrollment Information Session dates will be mailed to the homes of eligible retirees before the Open Enrollment period. The only other time you are able to change plans or add dependents is within 60 days of when you experience a qualifying event.
What you need to do…
- Review your current retiree benefit selections. Your current selections for health and/or dental will continue into 2017 at the new rates unless you make a change during Open Enrollment.
- If you want to make a change for 2017, submit an enrollment form with your changes for health and/or dental to HCPS Health Benefits, PO Box 23120, Henrico, VA 23223 by November 23, 2016.
2017 Retiree Health Care for Pre-65 Retirees
- Health Care Rates
- Henrico Health Care Supplement
- VRS Health Insurance Credit Chart
- Anthem HealthKeepers Enrollment Guide
- Anthem KeyCare Enrollment Guide
- Prescription Drug List
- Health Plan Comparison
- Anthem Enrollment/Change Form (please complete only if making a change)
- Anthem Direct Draft Form (please complete only if making a change)
- Lumenos HSA – Plan Information Resources
- Please note: Retirees that enroll in the Lumenos HSA plan will have access to a Health Savings Account (HSA) to self-fund.
- Lumenos HSA Plan Summary
- Lumenos HSA – Special Customer Service line during Open Enrollment
- Lumenos HSA: A Healthy Investment
- Lumenos HSA Fee and Rate Schedule
- Lumenos HSA Questions & Answers
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Compliance Notice
Medicare Eligible Retirees (65+)
The Medicare Open Enrollment period is from October 15 through December 7, 2016 for coverage effective January 1, 2017. The Open Enrollment period is the time for Medicare eligible retirees to review their current coverage choices and, if desired, enroll in new plans for 2017. A fall newsletter from OneExchange will provide information about Medicare’s Open Enrollment. Retirees enrolled through OneExchange will receive this newsletter by email (if you have provided a valid email address and not opted out of receiving emails) or by U.S Mail.
You may want to review your Plans if:
- Your prescriptions have changed during this year and you want to see if there is a Part D Prescription Drug Plan available in 2017 that better meets your needs.
- You have moved during the year to a new ZIP code.
- You want to compare 2017 premiums of comparable plans.
To re-evaluate or change your plan choices, you must contact OneExchange during the Open Enrollment period. The OneExchange number is 1+844-256-0914.
2017 Retiree Dental Information
Dental Coverage will continue through Delta Dental in 2017 for both pre-65 and post-65 retirees who are currently enrolled.
2017 Open Enrollment changes for dental coverage must be made between November 1 – November 23, 2016. Dental enrollment information will be mailed to the homes of eligible retirees before the open enrollment period. Good news – Dental rates will remain the same for 2017!
- DeltaCare Dental Booklet
- DeltaCare Dental Rates
- DeltaCare Dental Provider List
- DeltaCare Dental Enrollment/Change Form (please complete only if making a change)
- DeltalCare Dental Direct Draft Authorization Form (please complete only if making a change)
For questions, call the HCPS Benefits Office (652-3624).