The Henrico County Health Department will offer back-to-school immunization clinics for children enrolled in pre-K through 12th grade in Henrico County Public Schools. The five clinics will take place Aug. 29-Sept. 2 at the department’s West Clinic facility at 8600 Dixon Powers Drive.
On three days that week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday – immunizations will be by appointment only. Tuesday and Thursday will be walk-in clinics.
Schedule: 2016 back-to-school immunization clinics
- Monday, Aug. 29: Call 804-501-4651 for appointment
- Tuesday, Aug. 30: 8-11 a.m. (walk-in)
- Wednesday, Aug. 31: Call 804-501-4651 for appointment
- Thursday, Sept. 1: 12:30-3:30 p.m. (walk-in)
- Friday, Sept. 2: Call 804-501-4651 for appointment
While no appointment is needed for the walk-in clinics, space is limited.
Parents or guardians must bring insurance cards and are encouraged to bring immunization records, should they be available. School entrance vaccines will only be given to students under age 18 if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Appointments are also available at the Henrico County Health Department’s East Clinic at 1400 N. Laburnum Ave. Call 804-652-3190 to schedule an appointment.